Moody Ales & Co. is run by a tight-knit team of family and friends who really love beer. We're as passionate about hop varieties and flavour profiles as we are about cultivating moments of connection. We look for people who are good at striking up conversations with strangers, who want to get to know our regulars' favourite drinks. We believe in hard work because providing exceptional beers and unforgettable service is how we give back to the community that supports us.
We prioritise taking care of our people. Team members get flexible hours and perks that can only come with working at a production brewery. Full-time staff receive a benefits package. Everyone gets the chance to learn from our expert brewers.
Moody Ales & Co is continuing to grow, and we are looking for a Delivery Driver. We need someone awesome to help us get our beer into our customers' hands.
Moody Ales & Co is one of the original craft breweries located on Brewers Row in Port Moody. Established in 2014, we have grown to be a mid-size brewery with distribution throughout British Columbia and into Alberta. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team in Port Moody. The candidate will work closely with members of our production, sales, distribution and logistics teams.
This is a full time job that involves the smooth operation of our warehouses as well as delivery of our product to our customers. Delivery zone ranges from Whistler all the way to Chilliwack.
Duties & Responsibilities:
-Efficiently plan your daily route for daily deliveries according to company protocol
-Unload and load vehicles
-Lead proper FIFO stock rotation
-Manage stock transfers/receiving
-Perform monthly inventories across our warehouses
-Assist with other duties as needed
-Love of beer a must
-Must possess Class 5 Drivers license with a clean driving abstract
-Experience driving a 3 or 5 ton Truck, or Sprinter Van
-1+ years of forklift experience, training can be offered
-Comfortable using navigational software and excellent knowledge of Lower Mainland
-Computer proficiency (Google Docs & Sheets, email, Excel) and warehouse management systems
-Able to maintain open lines of communication, follow directions, and be courteous to clients
-Delivery and/or customer service experience preferred
-Ability to lift up to and including 60kg
-Strong time management and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or disability. We encourage anyone interested and qualified to apply.Apply
Moody Ales & Co is continuing to grow, and we are looking to expand our Tasting Lounge team! We will be hiring several new full & P/T members to prepare for the upcoming busy Spring and Summer seasons.
LOUNGE SERVER POSITION:
Moody Ales & Co is one of the original craft breweries located on Brewers Row in Port Moody. Established in 2014, we have grown to be a mid-size brewery with distribution throughout British Columbia and into Alberta. We are seeking high-energy, fun, team players to join our team in Port Moody.
As a member of our service team your role will include the following:
- Represent the Moody Ales & Co brand and all we stand for
- Create an excellent guest experience for all our visitors
- Become proficient in all areas of the service team including bartending, serving, bussing and hosting
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Effective use of our POS to enter orders, take payments and update product
- Have knowledge of and be in compliance with all BC Liquor Controls and workplace safety as well as understanding Covid-19 protocols and how to communicate them
- Troubleshooting any issues whether pertaining to the guest experience or product/system failures
- Effectively and openly communicate with the rest of the Moody Ales team
Qualities and Skills:
- Knowledge and/or interest in the craft beer industry, be a beer lover!
- Be a team player as well as have the ability to effectively do your job independently
- The ability to work at a fast and efficient pace during peak hours
- POS experience in a high volume environment
- Compassion towards people
- Experience in the Hospitality industry is an asset as well as other customer service experience.
- A valid Serving It Right is required.
Does this sound like you? As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all interested to apply to join the Moody Ales & Co team.Apply